Sunday, March 25, 2007

Time with the Kiddo's


The twins have grown so much! They are talking and mimicing every thing they hear. They are a joy to be around and we had so much fun!
Jason and Ethan are two peas in a pod. I feel like I am having a flashback to Jason's childhood everytime I am with Ethan. Ethan still loves school, but can't seem to get much in way of what goes on during the day for him.
Ashley looks like a doll in her new glasses. She always is busy keeping up with the babies, Ethan and the biggest kid of all Jason. She is finally able to get little pony tails in the girls hair and so they wear their hair up; it really is adorable!
Ethan is showing off the families hobby. This is a monsterous fish tank with a beautiful variety of fish. The children love to watch it and I must admit I find it fun as well.