Monday, March 26, 2007

Moving on....again


It seems life has a way of fixing the things that cause us stress and strife. Philip moved in December to Milton Florida. He found it and the job there to be less than desirable. He hung in there for as long as possible and although he would have liked to find something in Jacksonville, he took a job in Tallahassee. It is a beautiful city and should be much better in way of quality of life. I think once the initial loading and unloading and getting settled is over he should enjoy exploring there.

I spent last Saturday there looking at apartments for him and trying to find a place that was comfortable and quiet, yet affordable. I visited several at his recommendation and finally came upon a wonderful complex just off I10. It is located in the Northeast part of the town and really seems like a very nice area to live. I am not familiar with where the TV station is located, but Philip says it is fairly close to where the apartment is so the commute should be quick.

I will travel to Tallahassee tomorrow with a VPK Directors networking delegation. We will go and meet with several of our legislators to discuss issues that effect our local facilities. I am not normaly in the business of this type of thing, but I am looking forward to it.