Sunday, April 08, 2007

Beautiful Tallahassee


Spring is always a favorite, the new spring leaves, the flowers in bloom, the warm weather? Well we would normally have warm weather. I have enjoyed exploring the beautiful city of Tallahassee this weekend, however the extremely chilly temperatures have been surprising!



I find this to be such a beautiful place; with rolling hills and a lush wooded landscape. We drove through city streets, college campus and outlying areas to see a small town that has grown into a capital city. I know Philip likes the stark change from the drab, shabby streets of Milton. I know he will be much happier here and that makes me happy.



It is early Easter Morn and I am getting ready to head home for worship service and a family lunch, but I have truly enjoyed my time in this beautiful town.