Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Anticipation

Sometimes it seems as though I have been waiting for this day for a very long time, in reality it has only been a short time. However the anticipation was short lived. I looked to this day as one with answers; one that would finally settle my mind and tell me what the future would hold. It did not.

Oh it was by far not a bad day, but still one without answers. You see yesterday was the end of an era and today was to be the beginning. Philip would finally know where he would go. He does have a sort of understanding if you will, but can't begin to make any plans as of yet. He did receive answers to many of his questions concerning his position with the new company, however we still do not know if he will be working out of my hometown. Well so much for anticipation and all that one hopes for.

I think if I was not experiencing my own work overload I would be much more stressed than I am. I have climbed on the back to school rollercoaster and I am now just holding on for dear life. We are up and running on a fast pace to have everything ready for the first day of school. We know that things will come together, they always do, but it is an exhausting experience. Anyway I feel somewhat deflated, but somehow I will continue to just play the game of wait and see. Until tomorrow.