Thursday, July 27, 2006

Camp Goody Ends this weekend.


Caitlyn and Silvia have come to visit as well, and they are not yet ready for time alone at Camp Goody so they have brought Mom along for a stay. They are now quite the pair of entertainers and thanks to their dear sweet aunt, comics. They are giving their impression of a bad hair day. Give them a year or two and they will be ready for Camp Goody!




Ethan has not quite mastered the pool float, but he loves trying. He has enjoyed attending summer camp with Goody at school, but he is not yet ready for a full day. He loves arts and crafts and the playground is also a favorite. As camp comes to an end we have had a lot of fun and I have enjoyed getting to know my grandchildren a little better and they I. I did not get to see my Grandma B often but she was my favorite because she made life fun. I hope I have done that a little for my little ones. Until Camp Goody 2007 Adios!