Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Prince Philip ~ A tale of the frog Prince



On a pier in Fernindina Beach, Florida. I saw him, my Prince Charming. He was tall, dark and handsome with a disarming smile and eyes that sparkle with a hint of mischievousness. I did not know he was Prince Charming, I did not know him at all.

What makes a mere man a Prince? Love, plain and simple. If you love someone, you overlook the little things. You see that strength that makes them seem invincible. There is a wisdom beyond knowledge, they just seem to know the right thing to do. They have the ability to remain calm in the midst of a storm and more importantly calm those around them. A quick wit that warms the soul and brings joy and happiness in large doses. All regal qualities, that define a Prince.

I have spent many months living and learning about my frog prince....He is a keeper and I might add a wonderful kisser as well. I find he has the ability to make me very happy and in addition more aggravated than anyone I know.

**Kisses my dear Prince Philip**