Tuesday, February 07, 2006

State of Confusion

Have you ever felt you were living in a state of confusion? It is your life, your home and although familiar...not quite as you would like it to be. That is the way of things at my home right now. On December 24th my Son and his family converged on me for the holiday. I was so happy to see them and especially my grandchildren. They had closed up their home in Fayetteville, NC and were moving duty stations to of all places...where I was born, Ft. Walton Beach, Florida. My son will be a medic attached to the ranger division stationed at Eglin AFB.

Anyway they came to spend the holiday and then move on. However, although my son has gone, my daughter in law and grandchildren are still here, in my small home and by all accounts, getting smaller by the day. We are all in tight quarters and although we have a very good relationship for inlaws; I think we are all ready to go back to separate living.