Saturday, October 06, 2007

Rain; Rain go away; Come again another day!


This is our normally rainy months in Florida; September and October. We usually have afternoon thunderstorms and then they are gone. The last three weeks have been a deluge of biblical proportions! We wake up to rain, and go to bed to rain. Now, please don't get me wrong. I love rain. I have always enjoyed the sound and the smells after. But we have acceded all sane peoples ability to stand it.




Yesterday I was speaking to my dear friend Anne up in North Georgia and she said they are under watering restrictions due to no rain. I guess you either get feast or famine. All I know is I am ready for our late afternoon showers to return and the rest of the day sunny and clear. I will say the one good thing is I have had to begin walking the dog because he refuses to go out in the yard it is so wet. So maybe that is the entire purpose of this rain; to get me up and moving again. O.k. I will thank God for the blessing of rain!!!