Monday, December 04, 2006

Family life and love


"I do" was heard by family and friends yesterday as Grace and Chris tied the knot. I must say that the wedding was just beautiful. We enjoyed a wonderfully spiritual ceremony at the WGV near St. Augustine Florida. Then a elegant dinner for the 76 guest in attendance.

Grace looked as though she stepped out of one of those Brides magazines, and her sister was gorgeous as Maid of honor. I had tears as her brother walked her down the isle in his dress uniform.


Ashley and children were just adorable as brides maid, ring bearer and flower girls.

I think that a wonderful time was had by all, including my sweetheart, Philip.


He is not one to enjoy these things but he came and gave it a shot and was pleasantly surprised by how much he enjoyed it. I Love you, Philip and appreciated your stepping outside your comfort zone for me, your the BEST! I was so grateful to all our family and friends who came to participate in this joyous occasion. I think by far Lori and Shayne, Sharena and Amos get the award for determination, they drove 22 hours from Grand Island Nebraska arriving on Friday just to turn around immediately following the ceremony to drive back, Our Love and Thanks to you all!

My heart was filled with such joy and happiness, I am by far the most blessed of women.