Thursday, September 28, 2006

The babies are growing and doing well!

Well being the type person who likes a little excitement, I have chosen to bring home an new puppy at the same time my daughter was to give birth to my fourth grandchild. It has been fun if not somewhat tiring.

Clay and I went for a walk in the park tonight and he did really well. He was greeted warmly by everyone we passed. What is it about a puppy that draws people in? I thought that Clay was a big puppy but we met a Great Dane puppy that was three months old named Abraham and he was almost double the size of Clay. Clay made it around the entire 2.3 mile circle and I was glad I had brought a bottle of water when we returned to the car. He has come so far and even a police helicopter landing in the park did not frighten him. However we did avoid several very large and rather aggressive looking dogs.

Vanessa is doing so well. She had her first trip to the pediatritian and had regained 8 of the 10 ozs she lost. She is such a good baby and Grace is a very good Momma.
What a blessing to our family. She is just beautiful...what can I say I am her Goody!