Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Spring Break

Two days and counting! I have never been so ready for Spring Break. This year the work load seems overwhelming. I seem to have to carry over the to do list from one day to the next. I am sure I am not the only experiencing a bit of spring fever. My staff to is needing these 10 days of escape.

I think the greatest benefit in my profession is the fact that I get regular breaks. Now my job is not the kind where you sit all day and I like that but lately I have dealt with one interruption after another and the priority list grows longer and longer. Growing pains to be sure. I can say with all honesty I will climb in my car Thursday evening and head out and not look back for even a second. This is a earned and deserved vacation.....wonder where I will end up? No matter, anywhere but here will be a nice change.