Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year


The New Year is here and as we begin 2006, my prayers and hopes for a God Blessed Year to all! I think as we enter the year we take time to resolve to make 2006 a year where we are determined to have a healthier, happier year.

I can't remember a new year in my adult life, where I have not recommited to loose weight and eat healthier and exercise...now if I keep that resolution all year you would think I could skip a year every now and then. I resolve to live more frugal and save for retirement. I also determine to be a better friend and keep in touch with my friends who have all somehow moved to other parts of the US. I am sure that resolutions are made each year with the best intentions.

As each of you plan and prepare for 2006, my prayers for a very blessed year.