Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Good things in Life


It is interesting how we each come to the conclusion as to what the good things in life are. I am sure if I polled 100 people they would each have their own opinion what things would be the good things in their lives. I am someone who can really say some of the most simple things in life are best.

I love my family. I enjoy spending time with them, but in recent days I also have realized I love quiet moments of solitude as well. I love being with my sweetheart, quiet conversations, hearty laughs and time spent doing the simplest of things. I have dear friends, those close to home, and those who live far away whom I only converse with on this wonderful thing called a computer. They are a golden thread in my life and are so very dear to me.

As 2006 comes racing in...I wanted to take a few minutes to enjoy the good things in my life, and say thank you to those who mean so much to me....You know who you are. God Bless